Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Slacker Mom?

I was reading my friend's blog and saw that she had taken the quiz "Are you a slacker mom?" I have seen this quiz advertised before, but I never took it. Well, she got my curiosity ticking so I clicked on it and took the time to do the quiz. My results:

Zen Mom
How do you do it? Even when explosions are all around, you are able to take a deep cleansing breath and chant your mantra "this too shall pass." You are a calming influence on your kids in a hectic world.

Not really sure this is true of me though. Hmmmm. I will have to ponder that some more!

www.areyouaslackermom.com

2 comments:

EE said...

Heading over to take this one. Wish I could be a Zen mom, too!

EE said...

The quiz is a crock...just took it and it says I'm a Zen mom.
There is nothing calming about me:o