Friday, February 22, 2008

What do you do on a snow day?

Yesterday, and today, our kiddos have had snow days. More like "ice" days. Yesterday morning I spent the morning getting a manicure, hair and makeup, and a foot massage. Sounds like a good snow day huh! It was so relaxing. The spa had the best music and the friendliest staff I have experienced. I was pampered like a movie star! One person was working on my hair while the other was doing my nails. Every woman should experience this at least once in their lifetime!


The best part about the spa experience was I didn't even have to get out of my pajamas! Didn't even put a bra on! Didn't even comb my hair or brush my teeth before going! Why...the spa was just upstairs in the toyroom! :) The girls dressed up and turned the toyroom into a spa. It was fun and we had a good time "pretending"!

6 comments:

CrazyDeb said...

This is something the girls will remember always. They say if you do something with a small child 3 times when they grow up it will be something they say you did all the time. Are you up for 3 more spa days? :o) Either way it will be with them forever.

Abbie said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so jealous! :)

Maybe I'll 'suggest' the spa day to my 2 1/2 and see if she goes for it ;)

Abbie said...

hahha! How creepy of me to 'pop up' and not even tell you how I found your blog! hahaha
I came across your blog on Blog moms a little while ago-hope it's ok if I continue to stop by once in a while! :)

EE said...

Why wasn't I invited?

HalfPint said...

So then you all have not just purchased new furniture since we visited - you also remodeled the second floor? Very nice - what is your water bill now?

KK said...

Next time don't forget I live right around the corner! I bet it was the best ever:)