We got all new appliances...YIPEE! I am so excited! I have read two of the four manuals. There are some pretty nifty features on these new bad boys! I can put dinner in the oven and I can delay the cooking time. So, I put it in the oven and take the kids to their activities. While we are gone the oven will click on and cook the meal while we are gone so that it is ready and hot when we walk in the door. And as for the fridge...it has TONS of room in it. When we were purchasing the appliances we asked the sales guy, who was amazing by the way, if a triple door unit has more room than a side by side unit. He measured and figured they were about the same. Well, wrong. Our old fridge was bursting at the seams and when I put the stuff in the new fridge there is plenty of room for more! The microwave is equally as impressive. It no only rotates but also moves side to side at the same time for an even more equal cooking. Dishwasher has delayed start time as well. Oh it is just great! Now I am going to have to start cooking again. :)
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You really needed those.
That refrigerator is HUGE!!!!!
Very cool - I especially love that they are so shiney you can see yourself taking a picture!!
Congrats! Your new stove looks like my new stove :-) Our next purchased is a frig, I want one like you got!
Look at you miss fancy pants! They look great. Guess we can come to your house for dinner any night now...haha
Post a Comment