As many of you probably already know I broke my foot about three weeks ago tomorrow. I had surgery two weeks ago yesterday. I was setting up for a Wedding Shower I was hosting for my little sister and I rolled off of my flip flop while I was going down the stairs. Instant pain! So, I have been on crutches for the last three weeks and I can tell you that it feels like A LOT longer! Three kids, packing, moving, not being able to drive, and crutches really don't go well together. However, the kids and TW have been AMAZING and I can say they have truly blessed me by stepping up to help out! I thought I would share some of the photos of the progress over the past three weeks. I went back for a check up this week and found out that the bone isn't healing exactly like they would have hoped for. The screw and/or putting weight on the foot has caused my piece of bone that was broken off to split...so it isn't healed exactly right. I am trying to stay off of it as much as possible, which is really hard right now. Please pray for healing! It seems I have heard from others a dozen horror stories of how they broke their foot and are still dealing with issues many years later. I so don't want that to be me!
2 comments:
Margie
said...
Hope you are doing better. Just try to follow the doctors instructions (hehe) I know from what has gone on with me that they do know what they are talking about! Don't give up because it will get better! Miss you all hope you are doing great! Margie
2 comments:
Hope you are doing better. Just try to follow the doctors instructions (hehe) I know from what has gone on with me that they do know what they are talking about! Don't give up because it will get better! Miss you all hope you are doing great!
Margie
So sorry this happened, but so glad to see someone else who photographs these kind of things;)
Post a Comment