Wednesday, August 8, 2007

13 of my Favorite Things

1. Coffeemate's Hazelnut creamer
2. Origins Ginger Body Cream
3. Quiet time in the morning before the kids arise. This one rarely happens because I am much more a night person, but I love my mornings on the deck with my Bible and a cup of coffee.
4. Autumn. The weather and the beauty of the changing earth.
5. A cozy fireplace on a cold, Winter afternoon.
6. A big warm sweater.
7. The sound of a baby laughing.
8. My bus. This is what I refer to my Household Executive SUV as. It has everything I love in a car. Comfort and style.
9. Sleeping in the car while traveling; of course when TW is driving. :)
10. Downy's Wrinkle Releaser. I am notorius for putting a load of laundry in the dryer and then leaving it there for hours or even days. This spray comes in handy when trying to get the wrinkles out without having to iron.
11. Easy Weeknight Favorites cookbook from Southern Living at Home. Definitely easy recipes and ones that my family love!
12. Oatmeal Carmelitas! This is a dessert from a local bakery/restaurant. I frequent this restaurant several times a week. They have three locations and one is about 20 seconds from my house. This dessert is absolutely amazing!
13. Salsiccia Baked Mostaciolli from a local pasta joint in "The District". Mmmmmmm! It is delicious as well.

I think I know what I am doing Friday night...dinner of Salsiccia Baked Mostaciolli followed by an Oatmeal Carmelita.

9 comments:

tommie said...

great favorite things...that dessert sounds yummy!

happy TT

KC said...

ooohhhh, Downy's Wrinkle Releaser.
I'll have to remember that. I'm very very bad at doing #10. Yes even days :)

Happy T13

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on some of these! I'll have to try the Downey Wrinkle releaser.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, ginger. I'd be inclined to scoop some of the body cream onto my oatmeal cookies. The post made me homesick for North Carolina (live in Florida now)---nobody I know has a fireplace. I guess I wear big, cozy sweaters about two weeks during any given year...

Anonymous said...

My favorite coffemate flavor is Caramel Vanilla. Yum!

mistihollrah said...

#10-that's me most of the time. Of all of the household chores-laundry is not my favorite!

Anonymous said...

I also wrote a 13 Favorite things post this week.

Great list! Happy TT!

Lori said...

Great list..I love fall too. It has always been my favorite season:) Happy TT.

EE said...

Can I come with you on Friday?? It sounds delicious:)