My mom called a few weeks ago and left this on my answering machine...
Come on everybody get your hands to clap
'Cause here we go with the Christmas Rap!
Christmas lights and cookies too,
This all may seem familiar to you!
But Christmas isn't just candy and food,
It's being in that giving mood!
If it wasn't for Jesus we wouldn't have this day,
So everyone get down and pray, pray, pray!
If you think Jesus isn't cool,
Then you must be some big fool!
Ho, Ho, Ho may seem fun,
But there's more than that to be done!
We need to love, care and listen to others,
So come on everybody join hands...be brothers!
This is the end of the Christmas Rap,
Happy Holidays to all----
Jingle, clap, Jingle, clap, Jingle, clap clap clap.
She found that in some of her Christmas things. I wrote it when I was younger. It didn't have the date on it, so we don't know exactly how old I was at the time. I thought it was pretty cute and I wanted to share it with you. :)
3 comments:
Very cute! I love that your mom left it on your answering machine....I can totally hear her! :) Too funny!
I think we need to see a video of you performing this rap. Too cute!!
Too cute!! And so sweet your Mom saved it and called to read it. Look how many people it's made smile - including your mom as she found it and thought about doing what she did.
Post a Comment