Thursday, October 21, 2010

Well Hello

July 29...really? Has it been that long since I have posted on here. Wow, time flies when you're having fun! A lot has happened since July 29th. The two major changes...I am now 31 and I am now a working mom. I am a teachers aide and I work 20 hours per week. This is my first job post college. I became a stay at home mom right out of college...so this is a bit of a culture shock for me. Let me clarify...I am now working outside the home. :) AAP just said to me as she reads over my shoulder, "You have been a working mom." Well thank you dear, you are right...I have just upped work load more by accepting a job outside of the home as well. I have always respected woman who work outside the home, but my level of respect has now gone WAY up! This has been a transition for me. For starters I am not a morning person. So being dressed, hair done, makeup on, meals packed and out the door before 7:30am is the first shock to the system. Not being able to sip my coffee while throwing in a load of laundry or laying on the floor reading a book to one of my kiddos while still in pjs until around 10am has been quite a change. These aren't bad changes...just things I am needing to get adjusted to. Less time to get all of the household duties done. More organization is needed. An exact plan of how to tackle everything. I go to bed most nights just whipped. There have been some afternoons that I have been able to snuggle in on the couch for my naps that I so love to take. All of this to say that time to get on here and blog has not made it to the top of my priority list and for that I am sorry. I enjoy getting on here. Being creative. Airing some thoughts. So, here is to hoping I will be here more often. :)

No comments: