Saturday, March 31, 2007
Old Friends are the Best Friends
A family that we were very close with moved to Georgia last year. It was so sad to see them go! They have kids the same age as ours and we spent a lot of time together. They just drove in yesterday for a visit and how good it is to see them. And, boy how much the kids have grown! The cutest thing is to watch AKP play with her friend Anne Lauren. I will have to post a picture. They are only two months apart and Anne Lauren is almost a food taller then AKP. Anne Lauren is in the 90% for their age and AKP is in the 10% for their age. It is funny. AL spent the night at our house last night with AKP and the AAP stayed with the older kids at my friends house. This was AKP's first sleepover. I can't get over how cute it is to see the two playtogether. They walk around the house holding hands and talking. They have yet to fight over something! This is big for three year olds. I knew we missed seeing them, but I didn't realize how much I missed them until seeing the girls play together again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment