There is nothing better than hearing a Christmas Carol sung by a child! AKP had her Christmas program at Mother's Morning Out today. She has been practicing her songs for a few weeks now. I just love to hear her sing/yell her rendition of the poem Two Little Snowflakes. Her little voice just melts my heart everytime she sings it. So, needless to say I have requested a performance from her more times than I can count. I don't ever want to forget the sound of her voice singing this song. What a blessing a two year old's voice can be. So many times I am quick to just answer her questions to move on to the next item or to keep her quiet. However, the words of this simple song have made me realize just how sweet the words are that come from her mouth. She won't have this same sweet "toddler" voice for much longer. How quickly it does go and many times we rush through the days without stopping to enjoy the sweet sounds of our children! Let this be a reminder to slow down and truly engage and listen to the little ones in your life!
Because I just LOVE how she sings this song I have attached a link to a video of her singing Two Little Snowflakes in our living room this evening. To view the video click on the link to the right!
Because most people can't understand exactly what it is she is saying, I will include the lyrics so you can follow along with her. It is that much sweeter if you know what it is she is saying!
Two little snowflakes caught my eye
Down to the ground
They fall without a sound
Before very long
Its snowing all around
4 comments:
Alivia carries a beautiful tune!!!
I am really impressed with your blogging abilities....can you make money doing this??!!!
That's my girl!!!!
How about an RSS feed Nerney? I don't want to miss any AKP vidoes in the future.
Post a Comment