Thursday, July 5, 2007

Shout Out From EE!


Erin awarded me with the Rockin' Girl Blogger award. How exciting! I haven't been blogging for too long now, but I really enjoy it. I think it is a good outlet for me to sort of think out loud more or less. I am glad to know that people are reading and enjoying the sometimes mundane happenings in my daily life. Thanks EE for the shout out! Props to you too girl!
Now I am supposed to pay it forward and award this award to five more Rockin' Girl Bloggers. When I told TW that I had received this prestigious honor and that I am supposed to pass it on, we both laughed because I have very few blogs that I read. However, they are GREAT blogs that I check daily, and often multiple times a day. So, I will honor those that have not yet received this award, so I will not have five to pass this on to.
We have become friends through our dauhters and through Bible Study. A great gal! This girl can organize some things. She also has some great recipes.
A good friend who I had met in college, but just recently formed a friendship with. A brave woman with a great heart. I love the way she articulates herself through her blog. She is a great writer!
A good sister-in-law and very new to the blogging world. She is very creative in other aspects in her life so I look forward to reading her blog.

2 comments:

mistihollrah said...

Congrats! A well deserved award!

Thanks for the honor! It's great to know that people are enjoying my blog as well!

Marcia Francois said...

I'm over from Misti. Well done on your award.

And that picture of your family is gorgeous :-)

Organising Queen blog and
Take Charge blog