So, I haven't blogged in over a week and not two in one day. Whew!
This child never ceases to amaze me. I walk in to Bubby's room to get him up this morning and what do I find? Poop. I find a pile of poop. Smack dab in the middle of his crib. He took his diaper off and then proceeded to drop a load in the middle of his bed. That's not it. Then I look up to notice he has smeared some of the poop onto the wall. I now pause and ask myself, like the hundredth time, would the girls have ever done this...NO, NO, NO, HECK NO is what I tell myself. After cleaning him up I roll the crib out to wipe it down and realize that he has also peed all over the wall. Now, do I think he did this just to make me mad? NO. Does it still gross me out and make me nauseous? YES! Yet another reason why boys and girls are different. Hope your morning isn't as crappy as mine. :)
5 comments:
OK, your morning was "literally" crappy! Just think of how funny this story will be when he gets older. Save it for all the girls that will want to date him...b/c he WILL be that cute! =)
Yuck! While Andersen wasn't able to pee down the wall, she did poop in her room on the floor and then proceed to rub it into the carpet and bounced her bottom down the stairs - one poop stain at a time - to find me and let me know. Girls do gross stuff too - you have just been lucky so far.
Patti
When I was your age and friends told me things like this happening I called it one thing for me - birth control! :o)
Oooh! That's a boy for you!!!!!
Well maybe YOUR girls would never, but MINE...Paige took a swipe from her britches and "finger painted" herself, her bedding, the spindles of her crib, the art work above her crib and the walls. WHAT A MESS!!! Definitely NOT the way to start your day! Heaven help me if I have boys. Lol!
Lindsey
Post a Comment