I can't believe it is already November. September through the end of December is my favorite time of the year. In fact after Christmas I kind of go through this slight funk knowing that the time I cherish has just ended and now life goes on for nine more months before I get that season again. For me to realize that it is already November makes me want to stop and live every moment. Slow down! I keep thinking to myself. Aren't the trees so beautiful? Here in our town they are just gorgeous right now. What a great gift from God...the beauty of his creation. I try to take in every color of every tree knowing that in a couple of weeks those leaves will be gone. The bright red is my favorite...what is yours? I will leave you with some pictures of my adorable, I'm not biased at all, kiddos last night for Halloween! AA was a Queen, AK was Dorothy, and JD was a Pirate...and no we didn't prompt him to make that face...and yes his nose and forehead are scraped up. He fell in the driveway while we were playing outside. He is all boy! Never a dull moment!


6 comments:
How can fall not be everyone's favorite season?? Nice days, cool nights, beautiful trees. I love the red leaves that look like the embers of a fire but they are all beautiful. Driving down the hill on Forum between Green Meadows and Chapel Hill is breathtaking but so are many other areas. We are so blessed that God gives us this gift each year!!!
The kiddos are adorable!!! Hope they had a lot of fun!!!
Very cute!!
Those are awesome costumes! My girls were both Dorothy's one year. Yesterday, I finally gave the Ruby Slippers to Unique Boutique...so sad:(
Bubby was so darn cute tonight! He kept bringing books to me.
What time is good for you on Wednesday???
My favorite time of year is summer. I love it when it's warm enough to ride with the windows open. Aw! Fall is nice too. I love the many shades of orange that around but there's nothing like summer.
**operation mom**
Visit opmom.com. From your Command Center you can organize your family’s medical information & create wellness reminders, find & rate local service providers, plan & book the perfect vacation, get a handle on your photos, create & plan events and parties, stay in touch with your community using the innovative “HeadsUp” local broadcast feature, plus find inspiration for tonight’s dinner.
Fall is also my favorite time of year...why does it have to go by so fast? Yesterday was absolutely beautiful! I told myslef to cherish these last few days of "perfect" weather we will have. Even though it's getting colder, there's nothing better than a warm cozy house around Christmas time! I can't wait!!
Could they be any cuter? Now I can understand your obsession with him, he's darling.
very cute costumes! Love them all!
Post a Comment