That is too cute! I can't wait for the kids to get home from school to show them - and I expect that we will follow you into elfhood. Nice little intro to the Santa stuff too. Patti
Too cute! Gracie wants to know where TW is in the dance :-) The girls enjoyed it!
Thats so adorable! Can't wait to show the kiddos tonight.
Adorable!!! What a fun thing to do together!
That is the cutest darn thing ever...think I'll have to steal it;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is too cute! I can't wait for the kids to get home from school to show them - and I expect that we will follow you into elfhood. Nice little intro to the Santa stuff too.
Patti
Too cute! Gracie wants to know where TW is in the dance :-) The girls enjoyed it!
Thats so adorable! Can't wait to show the kiddos tonight.
Adorable!!! What a fun thing to do together!
That is the cutest darn thing ever...think I'll have to steal it;)
Post a Comment