Friday, February 16, 2007

Kids say the Sweetest Things

I, yet again, have sick children. AKP has a fever, bad cough, runny nose, and watery eyes. The baby also has the bad cough now. It seems that we are never all healthy at one point. Such is life with kids. AKP said the cutest thing this afternoon. She was eating her lunch and I was asking her to finish up.

Me: "Finish your lunch. Maybe it will help you feel better."
AKP: "I gave my cough to Jesus so I am not sick anymore."
Me: "That is good. He will be happy to take your cough."
AKP: "Ask me how I gave my cough to Jesus, Mom."
Me: "How did you give your cough to Jesus?"
AKP: "Jesus lives in Bethlehem. So, I went there to his house. I was walking around and couldn't find it."

How cute! Jesus is ready to take any of our burdens just as easily as AKP has described. No, you don't walk to his house. :) All you have to do is ask and he is there to listen! Take her advice...give your problem to Jesus.

1 comment:

EE said...

Absolutely Darling!!!!