
My main focus for today is to get my bedroom and the office tackled! I feel like my house is so much cleaner/picked up if I just get my bed made. This happens about 4 of the 7 days of the week. This is especially important in our house because our bedroom is on the main floor near the entry way, so everyone sees our room when the come to our house.

The second area of concern is our office. This is more of a catch all room. It has our desk, computer, a computer for kids, a book shelf, a futon, and a table with some of my craft stuff and wrapping paper supplies. I would like to change this room but for now it just needs to be picked up. My wrapping station for Christmas is always in the office so I need to get that cleaned up.

I tackled my Tuesday's tasks! It feels great! Check out the pictures from the cleaned up mess...




5 comments:
I wish you well on your tackles today!
Good luck on your tackle. I love it when we have a nice clean room, even if other rooms are a little messy, a clean room makes everything feel better. :)
wow, good tackle! way to go you!!
thanx for visiting mine.
Oh my goodness, that looks fantastic! I love that bedspread!
It looks lovely!
Post a Comment