I had to go out and buy some to give out to people for Christmas. I have made this new friend, Bylerbabe, and she is so fun to be around! I would love to give this to her, but I know she will read my blog before I get a chance to give it to her...she has been sick so I have been banned from her. :( She might be one of the funniest people I know, so I felt like I could get one up on her by giving this to her. So, LB, this post is to you babe! Second best to having the reindeer in real life!The pooping reindeer can be purchased at Wal Mart! Go get you some! (Yes, I know that wasn't grammatically correct, but I had to add my country twang to that statement!)
4 comments:
you won't believe this...but I have eaten that poo before!!
I am so excited about the new trouble we may get into!
I thought these were too cute also. Saw them at Joanne's and when I went back to buy one (they had penguins, reindeer and some other pooper) they were already all gone. Dave would have gotten a hoot out of having it on his desk at work. Maybe next year.
Oh my gosh this is so funny!!
Love this!!!!!!!!
Love Byler Babe, too!!!!
Post a Comment