Sunday, December 2, 2007

Our Family Song

Throughout this year TW and I have really been trying to set a new vision for our family. He has spent time teaching me how to form my own vision and we have studied and discussed what it is that we want to focus on as a family in terms of values, behaviors, and purpose. We have formed a purpose statement, values and definitions (which help guide our behaviors), and a vision statement. TW downloaded the song The Blessing by John Waller. It really resignates with our vision for our family. In no way are we living the words of this song perfectly. However, it is what we are working towards. This is our heart for the way we want to live. I hope you enjoy the song!

You will need to pause the music player on the right hand side of the page before playing the video!

1 comment:

EE said...

I'll have to listen to this tomorrow...it's 3:00am and I have a restless baby beside me!
You and TW are soooo good!

PS The ornament is not ghetto...the saying on the ornament is...one third of it, anyway (promiscuous female)..get it now?????
PSS I bought red cups.