Friday, December 21, 2007
Let the Celebrations Begin
Our Christmas celebrations have officially began. Last night we had a dinner for TW's work and tomorrow we have our first family gathering. We will also go to dinner and then to the MU vs Illinois basketball game with my family. This has been a tradition as long as I can remember. Then Sunday and Monday will be with TW's family. Back home Christmas eve for church and Santa. This year we are changing things up for Christmas day. We usually go to my parent's house, instead they are coming to our house for brunch and to hang out, along with my sister and her boyfriend. We will then head south to spend time with my extended family. I think our last Christmas gathering is on Dec. 29th. Whew! That is a lot of celebrating and a lot of traveling, but we wouldn't miss a beat of it! What are your Christmas traditions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Travel safe and have a wonderful time with all your families. Merry Christmas!!!!
Me again. You asked a question that I did not answer. My brother, sister-in-law, neice and I will all travel to my parents on Christmas Eve. Early Christmas afternoon my brother and his family will leave for his mother-in-law's. I will stay til evening then head back to Columbia. My nephew and his new wife will be in Georgia with her parents so we will miss them. Hang on to those traditions and cherish them. As parents age and health starts to fail the traditions have to take a back seat. Enjoy each moment to the fullest now.
Post a Comment